Fusion Submit Script Doesn't seem to work.

If you are seeking for help, this is the right place to ask!
qb00

Fusion Submit Script Doesn't seem to work.

Post by qb00 » 27 Mar 2019, 17:55

I'm trying to get the submitter to work in Fusion, but it doesn't seem to work. I believe I follow the instruction correctly and setup my username:password, server, and pools. When I submit a file, it seem to work, but then stop suddenly. Here is the console windows message, which seems incomplete.

----
[Submit to RenderPal] [App] "D:\Program Files (x86)\RenderPal V2\CmdRC\RpRcCmd" [Document] "P:\Projects\AmboccStudio\BGC2064\Render\GriffonOnRoad\cmp\GriffonOnRoad_v004.comp"

[Launch Command] start "" "D:\Program Files (x86)\RenderPal V2\CmdRC\RpRcCmd" " -login "Admin:Password" -server "192.168.1.24" -nj_pools "Default_pool;YourPoolName2;YourPoolName3" -nj_renderer "Fusion/Windows" -nj_name "GriffonOnRoad_v004" -nj_splitmode "2,10" -frames "1-600" -fstep "1" -nj_notes "Fusion comp: P:\Projects\AmboccStudio\BGC2064\Render\GriffonOnRoad\cmp\GriffonOnRoad_v004.comp" -nj_paused -nj_color "193,246,44" "P:\Projects\AmboccStudio\BGC2064\Render\GriffonOnRoad\cmp\GriffonOnRoad_v004.comp" " &
----

The instruction said I should get more details, but I didn't, can't seem to find the problem either.
Last edited by qb00 on 27 Mar 2019, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

qb00

Re: Fusion Submit Script Doesn't seem to work.

Post by qb00 » 27 Mar 2019, 21:15

This is what I should be getting in the console window.
[Submit to RenderPal] [App] "/Applications/rprccmd/rprccmd" [Document] "/VFX/MediaProjects/RenderPal.comp"

[Launch Command] "/Applications/rprccmd/rprccmd" -login "Admin:Password" -server "YourServerName" -nj_pools "Linux" -nj_renderer "Fusion/macOS and Linux" -nj_name "RenderPal" -nj_splitmode "2,10" -frames "1-144" -fstep "1" -nj_notes "Fusion comp: /VFX/MediaProjects/RenderPal.comp" -nj_paused -nj_color "193,246,44" "/VFX/MediaProjects/RenderPal.comp" &

RenderPal V2 Remote Controller - Copyright (c) Shoran Software
Version 2.15.1.2007 (Built: 12.02.2018)
===========================================================================

Preparing remote controller...
Initializing remote controller core...
Initializing NUC...

Initialization done, connecting to server...
Connecting to remote server...
Network: Connection established to 10.20.30.97
Network: [YourServerName:7506] Connection established
Challenging remote server...
Logging in as Admin...
Downloading renderers...
Requesting user data...
Logged on to server Tamarack:7506
Connection established, submitting net job...

Network: Disconnected from server
Network: [YourServerName/YourServerName:7506] Disconnected (Logged off)
Logged off from server

Job submission succeeded [ID=0111]

Cleaning up...
Shutting down NUC...
Destroying remote controller core...

[Submit to RenderPal] [App] "/Applications/rprccmd/rprccmd" [Document] "/VFX/MediaProjects/RenderPal.comp"

[Launch Command] "/Applications/rprccmd/rprccmd" -login "Admin:Password" -server "YourServerName" -nj_pools "Linux" -nj_renderer "Fusion/macOS and Linux" -nj_name "RenderPal" -nj_splitmode "2,10" -frames "1-144" -fstep "1" -nj_notes "Fusion comp: /VFX/MediaProjects/RenderPal.comp" -nj_paused -nj_color "193,246,44" "/VFX/MediaProjects/RenderPal.comp" &

RenderPal V2 Remote Controller - Copyright (c) Shoran Software

Shoran Support
RenderPal Team

Re: Fusion Submit Script Doesn't seem to work.

Post by Shoran Support » 02 Apr 2019, 14:39

The Fusion submitter script wasn't written by us, so we have to forward this to the original auther; maybe he can help.